Friday 23 December 2016

2016 IN REVIEW


2016 has been my year of Beginnings; the year I started this blog (Blogiversary soon guys) , the year I started the MoonWalker brand (the cloth, footwear and bag designing, wig making and consultations) and also the year my social life and interaction took a downturn 😢
It was also the year I fell in love with Blue unconsciously and also my shoulders 

THINGS I LEARNED IN 2016

- Do good as always, even if there is no profit or reward.

- Be kind and helpful to people (in words, cash, kind and any little way you can)
- Smile always! You don’t know who your smile might brighten their day or who might fall in love with it

- Busy does not mean Productive. You can be busy and not productive.

- The fact that people aren’t talking doesn’t mean they aren’t watching

- Give it your all, irrespective of what people think about it, because they will be the ones praising you when you are done.

- Believe in yourself Always!

- Better Days are ahead! Don’t think too much on your past, losses and failures. Move on!

                                                            Nature Photography with Ladi

                                                                     School girl
                                                                             #CladInMW

- Don’t let someone talk you down, if someone makes you feel stupid or inadequate, let go of that person, you will always find better.

- Don’t fall short of your expectation.

- Positive Vibes only!

                                                                                  #CladInMW


- Be your own cheerleader, don’t always wait for people to cheer you. 

- God cares about everything concerning you (from your hair, to your clothes, to every single detail about you) Always tell Him about them.

- Always remember that God is always working behind the scenes for you, it might not look like it but believe and trust Him.

                                                                    MoonWalkerFootwear

                                                                MoonWalkerBag



2017 is My year of Greatness, where I finally put to use everything I learned from my small beginnings.

      THINGS TO DO IN 2017

- Practice all I learned

- Do what I love - motivating and helping people

- Smile Always

- Network more

- Work on myself, blog, business and attitude
- Work on styling and style consultations. For collaborations (photographers, designers, bloggers, brands, stylists) please email

- Editing videos and pictures.

- No more procrastination and Laziness 
- Appreciate myself more and spoil myself every once a month.


                                                                            LFDW

                                                                          Always Question
-Thinking of moving the blog to wordpress, they've got cooler themes, commenting is easier and more plug-ins to help the blog. (what do you guys think? do let me know)
- What was 2016 like for you? what did you learn and how would you practice more in 2017? I would love to know, do share in the comment section!

1 comment:

  1. Busy does not mean Productive. You can be busy and not productive.

    So true... thanks for that lesson. Wishing you the very best of 2017!
    www.writeitloud.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, do comment below