Monday 13 March 2017

MINIMALISM WITH A TWIST

                                                                *drum rolls*
Well, the Lookbook for this month is finally here!!! As you all know, every month my outfit posts will have a theme, you can view  February's here. This month is all about Minimalism (be sure to check every week for posts on it)
Minimalism is all about simplicity "less is more" ; its a movement in art, design and living, which strips everything to bare essentials. Minimalist Fashion has been on for a long while now and it's certainly here to stay.
Usually, Minimalism involves pastels, blacks and neutrals; how about styling black and white separately and together?! Well, that's what this post is all about! . We all must have been seeing the tie-front trend on shirts, skirts, trousers and the likes, I decided to infuse it with minimalism by tieing my polka dot shirt, also styled here, with my white silk shirt.
 - I achieved this by wearing the White shirt normally as a shirt,
- Then I wore the polka-dot shirt to my bust and buttoned it,
-  I tied the sleeves of the shirt on my waist.
- And Viola! good to go!


Photography: @cyril__dim (Instagram)
Editing: @evetonnia (Instagram)
 
What's your take on this outfit? What are the ways you will give the minimalism trend a twist? Are you a minimalist or maximalist? Do comment below, I really love seeing your comments.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, do comment below