Monday 20 February 2017

FRENCH LOOKBOOK 1: RETRO FRENCH GIRL

               *in Drake's vocie* If you reading this, I would probably be done with my Mini-Defense
 My style can be said to be Retro and all through this month, I've been getting all "Frenchy" (permit me 😆), more looks coming up. So, it was no surprise that I channeled my retro style into being a french girl, wore it to church and I loved it, so did everyone!

 
 During the week, I was nominated for Fashion Stylist of the Year and Fashion Blogger of the Year at the Redefinition Fashion show (Covenant University's fashion show), though I didn't win any but the support I got from people were too much, it was wayy better than that. Thank y'll so much for voting and supporting me, I truly appreciate y'll 😗❤💋, more to come 👊. I also went for the show, so my review will be up soon.

 Outfit Details,
    Shift Dress- Thrifted
    Beret and Bag - Mom's
    Black top - Dad's
    Shoes - Madden girl
  
I've been wanting to migrate to wordpress and also have a domain name (reason for my few posts), but there's been little time, and I've been unable to do transactions with my Naira account (whose else is having such issues?)

What have you been up to? What do you think about the look? Would you try the French look? Do comment below, would love to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, do comment below