Monday 29 August 2016

STYLE - BLUSH SHIFT

    Hey Dear,
So I know have been late to posting but it's been due to the Wifi issues of school (yh, I'm back to school) .
 This is my first ever Shift dress yh, I came late to the party -_- . I was so glad when I saw this dress and made sure to  get it. I'm all for Big Clothes, but this wasn't as big as I expected and it was shorter than I expected.
 So here are ways I styled mine:

    Casual: For Hangout with friends, brunch.etc, pair it with Flats, Sandals.etc

                                                    I'm so in love with my new pair of flats.

                                                 
                                                        


Night Look: Pair it with heels for a Date.
                                                 
                                                     


                                                   




 So, on Sunday, I decided to pair the Shift dress with the MoonWalker Palazzo Pants (you can order, if you like it)




So do you own a Shift Dress? and how do you style yours? I would love to know, do Comment.

Be Free from the Love of Money and pleased with the things which you have; for he himself has said, I will be with you at all times. - Hebrews 13:5.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you styled your shift dress. The palazo pants is my fav, I couldnt even tell that it was a shift dress initially. Love the flats, I also have a similar pair of striped flats I borrowed from my Grandma close unfortunately I had to return them.
    My Style Look Book Series

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, do comment below